The Sure-Chem Stain Removal Process
To remove any stains on your carpets we use the latest technology.
Please note that the more time a stain is left on your carpet, the chances of totally removing the stain is less likely so call Sure-Chem today on 07944 277668
Click here to see our pet stain removal process
Firstly, it is easier to remove stains from a synthetic carpet than a wool one. Think of it as if it was a piece of clothing; washing a football top with a grass stain on it or washing a wool jumper with the same stain on. If the fabric/carpet is made with a synthetic material, you can go hotter and use a stronger detergent.
1. Identify the stain. Ask questions like: Has the customer used any household cleaner to try and remove the stain?
2. Identify the type of carpet the stain is on i.e. wool /wool mix /synthetic, and what the backing of the carpet is made from i.e. hesien. Knowing the answer to these questions will help get the best results . If the customer is unsure we will check upon arrival.
3. Use a clean water rinse to remove any excess staining before using any chemicals.
4. Apply chemicals to the stained area using the appropriate heat and rinse aid plus use a tampico brush to agitate the stain (if possible).
5. Repeat if nescessary and reset carpet pile if needed. Drying the area with a hair drier will help to see what the results will be like.
"I can confirm that Sure-Chem clean all carpets in all our managed properties on an annual basis. We are extremely happy with the service Sam Brayne provides." Austin Rees, Brighton
"We have used Sure-Chem carpet cleaners on several occasions to clean bingo halls and our offices. He is sympathetic to our needs carrying out the work during the night and cannot recommend highly enough." Louise Sharp, General Manager, Mecca Bingo.
"I use Sam Brayne’s carpet cleaning business on all my end of tenancy cleans and have done so for the past 5 years. A quick and reliable service." Maurice Kifford, Hove
"Not being as young as I once was, I find it difficult to get around so it is really lovely to have someone like Sam. He helped move my furniture before cleaning my carpets and then came back once my carpets had dried to put the furniture back for me. Thank you Sam!" Mrs Ella Lear, Worthing
"We have used Sam of Sure-Chem in our rented properties as we find him flexible and reasonably priced. I would recommend him to anyone." Mrs L. Cook, Pepper Pot Properties, Brighton
"I have used Sure-Chem on several occasions to clean the carpets in my house and have always found them reliable and hard working and the results speak for themselves." Michael Evans, Hove.